Monday, 24 July 2017

Doodle to fanciful portrait.

Mixed media.


 On my drawing desk.

 'Helen', mixed media, A4, Paper.


Susie on the drawing desk.  Draw me!!


I was scribbling with pen on a piece of pale lilac paper and the head of 'Helen' appeared, so I turned her into a mixed media portrait with the addition of some starry tissue paper over blue ink in the background, and some Washi tape for a border.

I gave her this name because she reminded me of a special school friend from years ago called Helen.

Susie is patiently waiting for her portrait to be done!  She may have to wait a while yet!

Have a lovely creative week.

Bye for now.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

How could you not draw that gorgeous cat?! Great art again, hugs, Valerie

geistige_Schritte said...

so wonderful this work, great art... doodle ilove it!!!
Happy Day
Elke

Jackie P Neal said...

Helen is just beautiful June!!
I await anxiously for Susie's portrait as well-mean time she is as cute as a button! xx

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

the patterned tape works well as a border :)