Monday, 20 July 2015

Tag swap

Here are the tags from last month's tag swap on goggle group 'creating and sharing mixedmedia art'
google group

First of all the tags I received from my partner, +Karenliz Henderson



Karenliz's tags


I got the beautifully rich textured lavender dragonfly tag and also extras shown in the second photo. (I am using the extras in projects, e.g, postcard swap and I will post them in a new blog post later this week.)

Karenliz shows how she made her lavender tag on her blog at

Karenliz blogpost


In return, I sent her these tags:


June's tags

I used collage for the first, coloured pencil for the second, and gelli print plus doodling for the third.

I have just completed some postcards for a postcard swap on Facebook.  I will mail them off to my parner tomorrow.

Bye for now.



2 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

I'm glad you liked the tag and goodies!!!

JackieP Neal said...

Wonderful tags from the both of you!! And how nice to receive the extra goodies!! ")